A huge THANK YOU to Marky Voodoo - Club News | Website Updates - Mondeo ST Owners Club

A huge THANK YOU to Marky Voodoo

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Martin C

Martin C

I am someone

• Club Member
  • 12427 posts
  • South East Essex
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

This is probably the hardest one of these post's I have had to make :(

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that @Marky Voodoo has tendered his resignation as Rep and member of the events committee.

Mark has been a huge asset to the club, with his unbounded enthusiasm, and I would like to say a huge thank you to mark for everything he has done for us  :bow:  :clap:  :bow:

Effective immediately, Mark will revert back to Club Member.

• Clive, PeteST and Wood53y like this

Tdcisaloon

Tdcisaloon

Craig the 2nd

• Forum User
  • 1802 posts
  • Hull
  • Paul
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Sorry to read this,was good to finally meet you in person at FF Mark,will talk to you soon buddy
  • Martin C and Marky Voodoo like this

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11179 posts

A very big thank you from me for all your time and effort you put in to everything you do and organise.

New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

rs1800dom

rs1800dom

The Breakfast Dominator

• Club Member
  • 2581 posts
  • hampshire
  • Dom
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Hope all is well. And all the best mate

Life changes and we all have our personal lives that come first.

As Martin said, hugh thanks for the emense amount of effort and energy you have bestowed upon the club.

SHARDZ

SHARDZ

Life-time Club Member

• Club Member
  • 3098 posts
What a great shame, a true gent, you will be sorely missed buddy as will all your efforts for this club as Regional Rep.

I for one want to say a Massive thanks for all you have done for this club mate.

:bow:
  • Marky Voodoo likes this

Marky Voodoo

Marky Voodoo
  • Club Member
  • 3263 posts
Good evening folks.

First of all I'd like to say a massive thank you to @Martin C for the kind words. He was a top gaffer and has grown into a good friend.. like many others of you have.

Secondly I'd like to say a big thank you to YOU.Yes you the great members of this club. We've had some good times and I've got some fond memories from you all.

Guys this wasn't a decision I've made lightly.. I've given it some long hard thought, And at this current point in my life I feel it is time to move on. I have so much going on at the moment with my health, Work and family that I just don't have the effort left in me to give you guys what you deserve.

I'll still be lurking in the shadows and popping in now and again and can honestly say that I will miss you all.

Thankyou once again to the Mondeo STOC the staff and to you all for a excellent few years. I wish you all the best for the future. And will no doubt see some of you at the shows.

Take care folks.

All the best.

Marky V.
  • Martin C, Clive, SHARDZ and 7 others like this

Martin C

Martin C

I am someone

• Club Member
  • 12427 posts
  • South East Essex
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

Gonna miss ya Big Guy  :cry:  :sob:  :cry:  :sob:

• Marky Voodoo likes this

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts
Sorry to hear this mark hope all is well. I will miss you and Parma you really are a great guy and so full of energy and enthusiasm :) all the best mate :thumbsup:

Steve st200

Steve st200
  • Forum User
  • 478 posts
  • Roehampton London
  • Stephen
  • Mondeo ST200
Mark mate I'm really sad mate only just started to get to know you more I'm really going to miss you mate hopefully will see you at the shows still without you and your pants on our stand it's not going to be so much fun wish you all the best mate thank you so much :)

ghostdog

ghostdog
  • Forum User
  • 3981 posts

Very  sad news Mark but needs must i guess, I know for sure i couldnt have done 1/4 of the job you have in the last few years, especially the last few months. As they say who knows what the future will bring but health and family will always come first, just dont be a stranger mate you will be missed!

Kingzac

Kingzac
  • Forum User
  • 336 posts
  • Stoke
  • Simon
  • Mondeo ST220
Sad news Mark, thanks for all the hard work you have done for the club but I like all the members here realise health and family are the most important things we have.

Big respect big fella take it easy :)

Row

Row
  • Forum User
  • 50 posts
  • Mansfield
  • Mondeo ST24

All the best mate. From reading the posts you will be missed.

All I can say is; be lucky & maybe see you both at some shows.

"Clear skies to you and yours old bean"

minimad99

minimad99
  • Forum User
  • 2307 posts
@markyvoodoo well I'm shocked mate. I don't think I've ever met anyone with the enthusiasm for their car as you.
As the others have said, health & family come first though and we'll be waiting for you when you return, you know you won't be able to stay away :)
  • Martin C, ghostdog and Marky Voodoo like this

Marky Voodoo

Marky Voodoo
  • Club Member
  • 3263 posts
Thankyou all so much for your kind words lads.
  • Martin C, ghostdog and Neil like this

moonstone500

moonstone500

Super Stef. All round nice guy and Helpful Mr Fixit

• Forum User
  • 1589 posts
  • brownhills
  • stefan
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

@Marky Voodoo i am shocked to say the least i did`nt think this would happen any time soon but it has and i`m saddened by this fact BUT as you have said health and family will come first as it should me i say it has been a a amazing pleasure to know you my friend and i wish you all the best for all your future plan whatever they maybe also i know you won`t be far away from this great club that you have shown so much dedication too in the way you have organised local meets and with rest of the club staff in getting up at stupid o`clock in the mornings for getting club stands and parking sorted i for one will always appreciate all the work you have done for this club THANK YOU MY FRIEND and i hope to see you soon at a show somewhere :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

• Martin C, Neil, Marky Voodoo and 2 others like this

P