It has been a blast, but ..... - Club News | Website Updates - Mondeo ST Owners Club

It has been a blast, but .....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 791 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Rich
  • Mondeo ST220

Hi all :bye:

After 10 years I have decided that it is time for me to step down from my role on the forum.

I’m not going to bore you all with a long goodbye, but I would like to thank you all for making these last 10 years huge fun for me. I have loved (almost) every minute of it.

I would like to give special thanks to all of you past and present that have selflessly volunteered as Administrators, Staff and Regional Representatives and Amanda for, well, just being Amanda. 

When Jim and Scott sold the forums there was a lot of understandable concerns about what will happen next, and I am proud to have helped steer the process and ensure that the sites continued to thrive.

I am not disappearing completely, in fact next week I will be back in a new guise to tell you about a hobby of mine, one that could help you all pay for those mods that you want. 

Rich

Martin C

Martin C

I am someone

• Club Member
  • 12427 posts
  • South East Essex
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

Go on then, sod off, we don't care!

But seriously, you will be missed mate.

I'd like to thank you for all the help and guidance you have given me in my 5 years at the helm of this fine club.

and a big thank you on behalf of Staff members past too

You mean to say that matched betting isn't your little get rich quick hobby??

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 190 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • I don't own one, yet!

Go on then, sod off, we don't care!

But seriously, you will be missed mate.

I'd like to thank you for all the help and guidance you have given me in my 5 years at the helm of this fine club.

and a big thank you on behalf of Staff members past too

You mean to say that matched betting isn't your little get rich quick hobby??

He's got a gold plated RS on order already :lol:

• Martin C likes this

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11179 posts
^^^^As Martin is significantly more eloquent than my humble self, what he said!^^^^

All the best and don't be a stranger :)
  • Martin C likes this
New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

Tdcisaloon

Tdcisaloon

Craig the 2nd

• Forum User
  • 1802 posts
  • Hull
  • Paul
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Ive not had the pleasure of meeting or getting to know you,but I do appreciate all the hard work that the mods,admin etc put in and can only imagine the hard graft behind the scenes organising shows, meets etc so il use this to wish you well in health and happiness for the future and look forward to hearing about this money making scheme too :thumbsup: good luck with it all buddy
  • Martin C likes this

P