Club Show Plates?

Unanswered

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

Any idea where these Club Show Plates are available from?

Attached File  10542965_955907571091832_6149423927011771777_o.jpg   96.75KB   0 downloads

Want to get a set made up for the :ST:  for some shows.  :nice:

gman8885

gman8885
  • Forum User
  • 245 posts
  • Stowmarket
  • Mondeo ST220
Any ideas @Martin C ?

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts
Never mind the plates check them wheels out :) :bounce:
  • Nemassis likes this

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11176 posts

Sorry they are no longer available from the club shop.

Because of the font change, style and 2 colours they became prohibitively expensive unless bought in bulk. I'm talking thousands of units, not a handful :(

New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

minimad99

minimad99
  • Club Member
  • 2307 posts
Leave it with me, I'm making some enquiries.

minimad99

minimad99
  • Club Member
  • 2307 posts
Right that didn't take long......

Sticky bits already produce this sort of thing. I have spoken with Debbie and she has confirmed that they charge £14.00 per plate or a pair for £20.00. They are produced in vinyl then mounted onto a proper number plate and put through a roller so have a nice finish.

She has requested permission to use our logo/web name as per BagPuss' pic above. @Neil or @Martin C, could I leave that bit with you to contact the relevant people?

Is that cheaper than the previous ones?

I'm happy to be Guinea pig and buy 1 to see what they're like.
  • BagPuss and phil s like this

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

Right that didn't take long......

Sticky bits already produce this sort of thing. I have spoken with Debbie and she has confirmed that they charge £14.00 per plate or a pair for £20.00. They are produced in vinyl then mounted onto a proper number plate and put through a roller so have a nice finish.

She has requested permission to use our logo/web name as per BagPuss' pic above. @Neil or @Martin C, could I leave that bit with you to contact the relevant people?

Is that cheaper than the previous ones?

I'm happy to be Guinea pig and buy 1 to see what they're like.

Thanks Neil,

As long as the image/font etc is High Res then the plates should be fine.  :nice:

I was just worried in case it was a low res image it would be blurry or blocky looking.

I'll happily get a set from Debbie as well.

• phil s likes this

markjlev

markjlev
  • Forum User
  • 983 posts
I will buy a set also
  • BagPuss and phil s like this
New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

I just think it looks more of a club if we had those done, I'll see about her doing the other forums as well.  :nice:

minimad99

minimad99
  • Club Member
  • 2307 posts
Let's make sure we have permission first :) we'll need to get a decent image I would think as you're right just taking something from online wouldn't be the best quality.
  • BagPuss likes this

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

The font we can send her if the Club gives permission and she may now have permission from Ford for the  :ST: and RS logo?

Martin C

Martin C

I am someone

• Club Member
  • 12427 posts
  • South East Essex
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

We do not need to send her the font (Handel Gothic BT), it is easily downloaded off the world wide web.

I suspect that we would need permission from VerticalScope ( @VSAdmin ) for the permission for them to reproduce the club Name/Identity??

The matter of the ST and RS logo's is whole different issue.

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

Hopefully @VSAdmin will get back to us with an "Ok" as it's all for promoting the club.

VSAdmin

VSAdmin
  • Administrator
  • 81 posts
  • Canada
  • Mondeo ST220

Hey guys,

As long as these plates are for personal use and not for profit then I don't see anything wrong with them :)  I've emailed our graphics department to get a hi-res image of the logo. Who is the best person to send the logo to once I get it?

Niall

• BagPuss likes this

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Club Member
  • 14440 posts

Hey guys,

As long as these plates are for personal use and not for profit then I don't see anything wrong with them :)  I've emailed our graphics department to get a hi-res image of the logo. Who is the best person to send the logo to once I get it?

Niall

Brilliant news, it's just personal use for shows to say who we are  :nice:

You can send it to myself      [email protected]    

Thanks Niall

Niall  @VSAdmin

Could we also have the logo's for the other 3 Forums please, as I'll look into these for others, So FocusSTOC, FocusRSOC, FiestaSTOC.

Many thanks Niall   :thumbsup:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unanswered

P