[Answered] Retrieving old for sale adert - Ask the Staff | Forum Issues - Mondeo ST Owners Club

Retrieving old for sale adert

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts

Im wondering if I can retrieve an expired for sale advert as I cant be bothered rewriting a new one? Please say I can :(

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 191 posts

Sorry Craig, once an ad has been expired for more than one day it disappears for good.

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts

Sorry Craig, once an ad has been expired for more than one day it disappears for good.

:cry:

willf1965

willf1965
  • Forum User
  • 1372 posts
Type it out on your note pad on your fone or similar, then every time you think of selling ( again :rofl: ) you can copy and paste the ad then i believe ?

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts

Type it out on your note pad on your fone or similar, then every time you think of selling ( again :rofl: ) you can copy and paste the ad then i believe ?

Lol I never thought of that but the car has been for sale since my last advert I just forgot to update it :facepalm:

Tdcisaloon

Tdcisaloon

Craig the 2nd

• Forum User
  • 1802 posts
  • Hull
  • Paul
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Id say your destined to keep it now buddy and that's no bad thing she's lovely :thumbsup:

Justcos

Justcos
  • Forum User
  • 7165 posts

Id say your destined to keep it now buddy and that's no bad thing she's lovely :thumbsup:

Thanks mate she is lovely but Ive no time to enjoy anymore and I refuse to drive in the rain :facepalm: Im not going to any shows this year now as Ive just bought another taxi and it cost a few bob to get it on the road and working :( Ive had the mondeo on gumtree for a few days but no interest as yet but at 3k I suppose its quite a lot to people who just want one the thrash around and abuse.
  • Tdcisaloon likes this

Tdcisaloon

Tdcisaloon

Craig the 2nd

• Forum User
  • 1802 posts
  • Hull
  • Paul
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Un tax and un insure it so it's not costing anything to keep and stick it in your garage for a year or 2, my fiesta has been tucked away for 5 years come SeptemberAttached File  image.jpg   219.53KB   0 downloads
  • Martin C, Neil, Liam G and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

P