Mondeo st 155 tdci tuning? - Was It You... Mondeo ST Spotters - Mondeo ST Owners Club

Mondeo st 155 tdci tuning?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Big carl Mondeo ST 155tdi

• Forum User
  • 2 posts
  • Chester
  • Carl
  • Mondeo ST TDCi

Hi Ive not long bought a st 155bhp, standerd car but getting fitted today, airtec intercooler,de cat pipe strate thru to universal back box, panel piper cross air filter, lowerd 50m on gas shocks/springs, front and back strut brace, team hekobwind deflectors, and rs focus alloys, 5m wheel spacers. Also have the st 220 rear bumper at mates waiting to get sprayd after lockdown 😤, then need to fit twin exit exhourst. So after Ive done all this I will get a custom map with egr delete, I blive these diesels have a Garret turbo already in them so with the other mods wats best outcome an how far could I go Bhopal wise? Thankyou ☺.

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 533 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
Other than what you mentioned without spending mega bucks your pretty much there except the biggest upgrade. Brakes.

• Forum User
  • 2 posts
  • Chester
  • Carl
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Ok thankyou helieandgarath, so st220 brakes and what would you say I could get it to with custom map? Was aiming for 220 tbh lol

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11156 posts

All mk3 brakes are the same, regardless of engine and spec!

A common upgrade is the ASBO setup.

Calipers, carriers and discs with the Mondeo brake hoses.

You'll be lucky to hit 220 unless you want to Hybrid Turbo.

New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 533 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
The charm of the st diesel is not its BHP number but how it pulls, cracking cars imho, I only ever had a bluefin on mine and that was enough for me

brownbottle

brownbottle
  • Club Member
  • 65 posts

Attached File  IMG_0800 1.JPG   131.21KB   0 downloads    This was my result after fitting Airtec intercooler, DPH silicone hoses, K & N panel filter, stage 1 remap eibach lowering springs (40mm/30mm), egr valve blank/delete and cat back straight thru stainless steel exhaust      

• Mart200bhp likes this

P