13 replies to this topic

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 540 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
Just got my Fast Ford magazine delivered, its shrunk!!

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11179 posts

I haven't bought Fast Ford for quite sometime.

New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

PeteST

PeteST
  • Club Member
  • 459 posts
  • Manchester
  • Mondeo ST220
I used to love fast ford, but it seems to be getting thinner and thinner, I still buy it off the shelf every now and again

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 540 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
Yes I know its not so common these days but old habits die hard but your right its a light read these days, most cars have a hashtag or a group of some sort online and most already seen them before being printed.

I have also recently started buying classic ford, probably more intune with the st200 these days, mention you have a st200 and most people assume you mean fiesta!

Mart200bhp

Mart200bhp
  • Forum User
  • 273 posts
  • Gloucester
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Haha yes I can imagine we are a dying breed of oval lovers

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 540 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
However Ill soon be able to join the latest trend, my ford family grows on Monday when pick this up, cant wait :)Attached File  9AB96BB9-C41D-43D5-B5AF-F999A25E9A1C.jpeg   112.05KB   0 downloads

Mart200bhp

Mart200bhp
  • Forum User
  • 273 posts
  • Gloucester
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Very nice

PeteST

PeteST
  • Club Member
  • 459 posts
  • Manchester
  • Mondeo ST220
Very nice, love the colour 👍

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 540 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
To be honest Im still a little uncertain on the colour, hoping it grows on me :)

Tbh I just wanted an RS, been a desire for a long time but the colour choices a bit pants. The blue looks good but I have the 200 and i love that blue and nothing else comes close with regard to blue. The black looks good but its black and I want to use the rs not be cleaning all the time. I have white cars now and want something different. That just left red and the 2 greys. Mrs dont want red and the metallic Grey is a great colour but looks a bit bland and same colour as insignias so stealth grey it is :) will look like Ive taken my focus st and made a replica but who cares!

On the plus side Stealth Grey RSs outside of the edition models is a rare sight :)

Roll on Monday, 5am start to drive to South Shields. Up in a bmw 116d auto and back home in rs, over twice the power, twice the amount of driven wheels, wonder if I get home in half the time :)

Mart200bhp

Mart200bhp
  • Forum User
  • 273 posts
  • Gloucester
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Tbh I have to say I do like it but if your getting rs I would say mk1 focus rs in performance blue lol 😂 but still nice motor mate

Helieandgareth

Helieandgareth
  • Club Member
  • 540 posts
  • Norfolk
  • Gareth
  • Mondeo ST200
Id disagree and say a mk2 on looks however I have kids so a RS that can be used as a family car with 4 doors and access to car seats and perfect for the Mrs during the week and something enjoyable for me at weekends that I can use with the family, on looks alone be a no no but as a package for where I am in life right now its perfect :)

Now if I could build a garage and win a decent amount on scratch card Id have a mk1, 2 and 3 focus rs along side my 200 :)

Mart200bhp

Mart200bhp
  • Forum User
  • 273 posts
  • Gloucester
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Haha Id be purchasing pat Dorans rs200 👀🤣🤣
For fun weekend car lol
O-60 in 2.4
Have you seen this bit old but still ridiculously quick

Neil

Neil

Mr Data

• Club Staff
  • 11179 posts

Pleaseeeeeeee, a lottery win.

You gotta go big and :censored: the kids!

Attached File  F40.jpg   166.76KB   0 downloads

New to the site? Please visit the New User thread: http://www.mondeosto...oc-please-read/
Are you a Forum User? Why not invest in the Full Club Membership. Click on this link to join... https://www.mondeostoc.com/forums/store/category/10-club-membership/
The potential savings from the Technical Handbook, How to guides, and Club Discounts will pay back the membership fee with interest.

Mart200bhp

Mart200bhp
  • Forum User
  • 273 posts
  • Gloucester
  • Mondeo ST TDCi
Haha Im keeping the fast Ford in mind here lol
As we are a Ford site haha
You might like that but im sure the figures dont match pat dorans lol
All I can say is 2.4 lol
  • Neil likes this

P