Just a few photos showing current state of the old girl
53 plate on 82k miles.
Will never get rid of her and as our numbers are dwindling I`m determined to revive her to her former glory
Few obvious fixes need to be made as the photos show.
1. Needs a damn good clean
2. No major drop on the rear bumper although it has been renewed after a slow rear end collision
3. Lights need a refurb. Got the wet sandpaper coming along with the acrylic. This will be the first thing to tackle
4. Bonnet very dull paintwork compared to the rest of the car. Will look to get resprayed, potentially a full respray
5. Replacement aerial housing and antenna on there way.
6. Wheels are fine but I`ll be reverting back to silver powder coating eventually
7. Looking to replace the mouldings for all windows. Not sourced yet.
I`m also going to attempt to spray the grey trims black and need a solution on restoring faded wiper arms and the roof trim
Anyway thanks for having me and will update on progress