Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Founder (Retired)
424 Posts
WORK IN PROGRESS.

Relevant Code Types for LED/Bulbs.

Dipped Xenon Headlights:

Philips DS2 35W 03V 85122+ (recommended as best OEM bulb)

Full Headlights:

H7

Main Headlights:

H1

Side lights:

Puddle (Wing Mirrors) Lights:

Footwell Lights:

Interior Lights (Centre) Front and Rear (Festoon):

264 42mm

Interior Lights (Map Reading) Front and Rear:

Glovebox:

Ash Tray:

Dash:

Front Indicators:

Rear Indicators:

Brake Lights (x3 bulbs):

Rear Side Lights:

Number Plate Lights:

Rear Fog Lights:

Front Fog Lights:

H11

Reverse Lights:

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Great info there thanks, does anyone know how to change the 501 bulbs on the mirror puddle lamps please

·
I am someone
12,416 Posts
Use a thin (reasonably long) screwdriver to release the lock catch behind the mirror, it's a bit tricky!!
Slide the screwdriver between the bottom of the mirror and the mirror housing about 2-3" in from the outer edge, then just fiddle around until you hit the 'sweet spot'.
Took me about half hour of cursing and swearing before I got there.
Always useful to have a fine beam torch to shine in there... get the angle right you will see where the release catch 'sweet spot' is.

Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Use a thin (reasonably long) screwdriver to release the lock catch behind the mirror, it's a bit tricky!!
Slide the screwdriver between the bottom of the mirror and the mirror housing about 2-3" in from the outer edge, then just fiddle around until you hit the 'sweet spot'.
Took me about half hour of cursing and swearing before I got there.
Always useful to have a fine beam torch to shine in there... get the angle right you will see where the release catch 'sweet spot' is.

Good luck
Thankyou for your help but I did this a while ago but very kind of you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone know the size of the boot bulb? and the rear interior light in mine is a different size to the front has anyone else found this?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks have ordered some now! The one i replaced in my front interior light was smaller though about 37mm I think.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just picked up 380 (brake) and 223 (tail) for my Mk3 facelift... They are different. The pins are offset (not in a straight line). Got to take back now as MOT day tomorrow.

UPDATE: According to FordWiki these are the correct bulbs for a 'facelift' Mk3:

Rear Stop/Tail (Mk3 Facelift Hatch) 566 (Staggered Bayonet)
Rear Side (Mk3 Facelift Hatch) 207 R5W BA15S on post facelift (not sure on pre-facelift)

Full list here: http://www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Bulbs_Types_(Mondeo_Mk1/2/3)

·
Princess Pauline the Diva
1,342 Posts
Don't they all light up when you brake? Pmsl
If you on about the Middle light their 501 bulbs think there's 5 in total mate

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What's the bulb with the pins that are not level with each other for the rear?? They light up the upper left on the left and upper right of the right of each of the rear red light

1 - 20 of 27 Posts