Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys ,
I need to get some leather dye made to match the blue inserts on the LTD ED ST200 interior.
I understand it may be called imperial blue but the guys at gliptone don't have the colour in stock.

this means they need to see a sample of the colour in the flesh to match it perfectly .

Would someone be willing to lend me a rear seat bench (or even have a spare seat knocking around) that i could take up there for them to do a match.

In return I'd happily supply half a litre of dye for the favour.
This would help all owners in the long run as there would be a plentiful supply of perfectly matched dye for people to refurb their seats with .
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys ,
I need to get some leather dye made to match the blue inserts on the LTD ED ST200 interior.
I understand it may be called imperial blue but the guys at gliptone don't have the colour in stock.

this means they need to see a sample of the colour in the flesh to match it perfectly .

Would someone be willing to lend me a rear seat bench (or even have a spare seat knocking around) that i could take up there for them to do a match.

In return I'd happily supply half a litre of dye for the favour.
This would help all owners in the long run as there would be a plentiful supply of perfectly matched dye for people to refurb their seats with .
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi dave did you manage to get any leather dye sorted out, i myself would like to know the name of the colours used in the limited editions as mine need a bit of a refurb
cheers ccolin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts