Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,353 Posts
Sorry they are no longer available from the club shop.

Because of the font change, style and 2 colours they became prohibitively expensive unless bought in bulk. I'm talking thousands of units, not a handful :(

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Right that didn't take long......

Sticky bits already produce this sort of thing. I have spoken with Debbie and she has confirmed that they charge £14.00 per plate or a pair for £20.00. They are produced in vinyl then mounted onto a proper number plate and put through a roller so have a nice finish.

She has requested permission to use our logo/web name as per BagPuss' pic above. @Neil or @Martin C, could I leave that bit with you to contact the relevant people?

Is that cheaper than the previous ones?

I'm happy to be Guinea pig and buy 1 to see what they're like.

·
Registered
14,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right that didn't take long......

Sticky bits already produce this sort of thing. I have spoken with Debbie and she has confirmed that they charge £14.00 per plate or a pair for £20.00. They are produced in vinyl then mounted onto a proper number plate and put through a roller so have a nice finish.

She has requested permission to use our logo/web name as per BagPuss' pic above. @Neil or @Martin C, could I leave that bit with you to contact the relevant people?

Is that cheaper than the previous ones?

I'm happy to be Guinea pig and buy 1 to see what they're like.
Thanks Neil,

As long as the image/font etc is High Res then the plates should be fine. :nice:

I was just worried in case it was a low res image it would be blurry or blocky looking.

I'll happily get a set from Debbie as well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I will buy a set also

·
Registered
14,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just think it looks more of a club if we had those done, I'll see about her doing the other forums as well. :nice:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Let's make sure we have permission first :) we'll need to get a decent image I would think as you're right just taking something from online wouldn't be the best quality.

·
Registered
14,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The font we can send her if the Club gives permission and she may now have permission from Ford for the :ST: and RS logo?

·
I am someone
12,416 Posts
We do not need to send her the font (Handel Gothic BT), it is easily downloaded off the world wide web.

I suspect that we would need permission from VerticalScope ( @VSAdmin ) for the permission for them to reproduce the club Name/Identity??

The matter of the ST and RS logo's is whole different issue.

·
Administrator
109 Posts
Hey guys,

As long as these plates are for personal use and not for profit then I don't see anything wrong with them :) I've emailed our graphics department to get a hi-res image of the logo. Who is the best person to send the logo to once I get it?

Niall

·
Registered
14,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys,

As long as these plates are for personal use and not for profit then I don't see anything wrong with them :) I've emailed our graphics department to get a hi-res image of the logo. Who is the best person to send the logo to once I get it?

Niall
Brilliant news, it's just personal use for shows to say who we are :nice:

You can send it to myself [email protected]

Thanks Niall

Niall @VSAdmin

Could we also have the logo's for the other 3 Forums please, as I'll look into these for others, So FocusSTOC, FocusRSOC, FiestaSTOC.

Many thanks Niall :thumbsup:

·
The Breakfast Dominator
2,580 Posts
Excellent more things to buy haha.

Good job guys.

Would lobe a pait with performance blie background instead of white to let it blend better.

Will speak to sticky bitz when this is all finalised

·
Registered
14,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll leave this with you then @BagPuss as you seem to have it in hand. I'll let Debbie know you'll be in touch.
Thanks Neil, :nice:

I'm hoping @VSAdmin will send over all 4 logo's so I can post them on the other forums and just leave the details for those to contact Debbie.

Once I've got the logo's etc and spoke to Debbie I'll post them up :yep:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts