Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Someone decided the 220 estate needed redesigning. Insurance wrote it off straight away. 5 years love affair over in a flash. 馃槶
Buy it back off insurance and rebuild it/. only looks like it needs bumper headlight and bonnet. I have a headlight and bumper. Rest of stuff behind would come off and Mk3 mondeo in the scrap yard.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moved on from the ST, its been scrapped, but do have an 220 front bumper for sale, bought it as the ST didn't have the corret bumper due to the previius owner doing a cheap repair, good condition, few scrapes but no cracks. Im an in Grays Essex so collection prefered. Includes led spot lights. Cost me 175 quid.

Paul.

Registered
2002 Mk3 mondeo st220
Someone decided the 220 estate needed redesigning. Insurance wrote it off straight away. 5 years love affair over in a flash. 馃槶
Sooo sad, i got rear ended last month, insurance too wanted to write my mk3 220 off, so i decided not to put it through on the insurance and just fix her myself.
She has to be jigged to be put straight on the rear end.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Hood
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Land vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts