Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder (Retired)
424 Posts
Hi Gents,

I'm afraid I've had very little time to do any pushing of the club, add content or develop it any further which is having an obvious negative effect as people join up, see that there's no info and probably dont visit again. (This is the problem overseeing FiestaSTOC.com, FocusSTOC.com and FocusRSOC.com as well as here)

I need to sit down for a good few days worth and inject some useful info. That said, as people post problems and other members help thats what creates good content.

If you have any suggestions or ideas please post them up!

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ill pass the name onto other mondy ST owners i know, if they dont know the site already. Suppose we need direction, like tuning and styling guides and peoples projects but thats saying people are modding these and, that people know what they're talkin about
a show and shine style area is another idea. Another suggestion is amalgamate all the forums together and have just areas designated to each st model on one main board. That way more people will view and post also itd be a broader audience offering help and itd cut down your 3 forum work load so you only have to over see one large board, that has An St models specific chat area. Thats just my 20p's worth of idea. Im also a fezzy ST 'free' member and it certainly seems busy in the general and tuning areas.

These cars are certainly Pimp waggons and definatly more should take over shows as theyre rather muscular looking cars and modded right you cant go wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts