Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, does anyone know of any problems with the heated seats, my drivers seat has stopped working. I suspect it is the heater mat, is this a hard job to do and how much will it cost?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I could be wrong, but you may have to re-stich the leather to get at it. It could be worth sourcing the part, and getting a car upholstery worker to fit it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If it was anything like my old car you have to take the seat out, undo the metal rings holding the leather in place & remove that to get at the pad. It maybe the wires have snapped on the seat base(mine was)if not then there are the pads on eBay for sale NOW! Check with a multi meter first to make sure power is at least getting to the pad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it was anything like my old car you have to take the seat out, undo the metal rings holding the leather in place & remove that to get at the pad. It maybe the wires have snapped on the seat base(mine was)if not then there are the pads on eBay for sale NOW! Check with a multi meter first to make sure power is at least getting to the pad.
where are they listed on ebay, i could not find them, thanks for the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts