Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I got my 2.0 petrol turbo ecoboost titainium x sport in black & new to the site done a few mods changed badges to red wheels refurbed & painted black gotta paint calipers red after i upgrade brakes & discs as i find my mondeo vibrates at heavy braking & gunna paint under bonnet red plastics few other mods i want to do

Registered
I have a bad judder on my MK4.5, a friend has given me some brembo discs and pads so going to change these asap but there is a couple of threads on the internet about upgrading to smax calipers/discs/pads.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive bin looking at the drilled & grooved discs on ebay looking at about 拢170 so its fairly cheap for what i want looked at brembo was gunna cost about a grand like wow lol

Registered
My friend had some brembo discs and pads but sold his MK4 so gave them to me, I was looking at the smax upgrade but can't argue when I have free pads and discs !

Is yours the 203ps model ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly cant argue with that I'm hoping they do sweeping indicators on rear sometime in the future & dump valve as it would prolong damage to turbo & i cant seem to find anywhere they do red silicone hoses lol so many things & gutted we havevto wait forever to get stuff made lol

Registered
I have a 240, turbo went earlier so upgraded to focus st250 manifold and turbo/injectors, custom intercooler and remap.

The engine is essentially the st250 engine so have a look at focus parts and see if they fit 馃憤, other than spacers and engine work, mine is standard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts