Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 14423 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
mines running lovely, even better with marks magic juice trial i hope, today i aquired bug eye internal light (need fesstoon LED's) 2 sets of MK3 bonnet struts (found out they dont fit MK2) and a MK4 gold bonnet strut that i need too fit. Off too BnQ i think, might drop in scrappy and see if they have any battery boxes too.

·
Premium Member
11,362 Posts
mines running lovely, even better with marks magic juice trial i hope, today i aquired bug eye internal light (need fesstoon LED's) 2 sets of MK3 bonnet struts (found out they dont fit MK2) and a MK4 gold bonnet strut that i need too fit. Off too BnQ i think, might drop in scrappy and see if they have any battery boxes too.
Nice!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Today still waitin on my new fog light bulbs to turn up , and going to stick my cat and alloys on flea bay. ;-)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Today I cleaned 2 months worth of road grime and sheep s*#t off my ST, so it looks clean in the car park at work while I'm on a course.... driving a combo 1300 to Hatfield tomorrow

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...called Roose Motorsport to find out where my samples were - only to be told that they did not have all the colours available and they are having to make them for me. No real hassle...but I am impatient - lol

Lady at Roose was very helpful! oh well, I will continue surfing the net to find what else I can buy.

oh, and I decided to sell my Audi TT Convertible - I need to be back in a E46 M3

... i have been sooo busy today and it is only 13:00 (1pm for the civvies, as Eric puts it)

·
The Original Pea Shooter Boy!
2,346 Posts
...called Roose Motorsport to find out where my samples were - only to be told that they did not have all the colours available and they are having to make them for me. No real hassle...but I am impatient - lol

Lady at Roose was very helpful! oh well, I will continue surfing the net to find what else I can buy.

oh, and I decided to sell my Audi TT Convertible - I need to be back in a E46 M3

... i have been sooo busy today and it is only 13:00 (1pm for the civvies, as Eric puts it)
I know of a TT with a 2.0ltr stroker kit on it up for sale for 9750...... tempted much?? think its 450-500 bhp

·
Premium Member
11,362 Posts
Today I..... received a set of ST200 Mats. Average condition but much better than the ones I am currently using.

1 - 20 of 14423 Posts