Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner

14361 - 14380 of 14414 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,341 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
My dining room is ever expanding with Mondeo parts. While its winter i've been buying bits here and there every month until the weather gets better and the days longer. Hard to think its going to be two years of ownership in about 5 months and i've only done just over 2000 miles in her :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Erm out of interest how much did the clutch and flywheel set you back as im reconing on changing mine in the next year or so. Also did you get a price for fitting. Thanks vm

·
Registered
288 Posts
Any luck on when Ford fair is going to be peeps Im still
Here just been lurking in the shadows haha are we all still alive yes

·
Registered
83 Posts
Today i replaced my accelerator pedal as revs were rising and loss of power for a nano second, problem solved. Also fitted lower bonnet seal, upper one ordered from Germany :nice:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Today I gave mine a much needed bath 😊😊

·
Registered
753 Posts
Today I took mine back to MIJ to sort a small exhaust blow on one of the rear silencers. All sorted under the lifetime warranty and included replacing the exhaust rubbers. While I was there they also made up and fitted a small centre silencer. Made motorway cruising a lot more comfortable!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Today I took my precious to the garage as the starter motor decided it wanted to break 😩😭

I got to enjoy the exhaust for all of 1 day 😂😂

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
My beaST is having a little break. Need to sort some bits out on her ready for show season 😊🥰. Only just finally got the garage empty. Now summer is almost here 🙈

F39C7629-2777-488D-B927-BEC455BDB55A.jpeg

Attachments

14361 - 14380 of 14414 Posts