14381 - 14400 of 14414 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Glad you got it sorted so quickly. Now go enjoy that exhaust 👌🏻👌🏻

·
Registered
83 Posts
Today i managed to snap the 2 securing plastic brackets on the back of my headlight :rant: :rant: :rant: Trusty tye-wrap holding it on for now, what a :censored: :censored: i am ffs

·
Premium Member
11,341 Posts
@bill w

£330, the price for the next level appears to have not gone up by as much, psychologically to me it makes the post Mar 2006 cars a bit more of an option at £565. Being only 235 more and no longer double!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
😍😍😍😍 shiny

·
Registered
288 Posts
Today I decided to attack my alloys to give them some tlc Im thinking glossy black once again So Ive taken all the roughness and blemishes out ready to be filled primed painted and clear coated bearing in mind Ive been putting it off for ages as its a ball ache but Im sure they will be sexy once done haha and need to sort centre caps out as they are looking rather tired haha

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Or do I go for silver alloys or white my mate thinks keep it black what do you lot think well I say you lot the lot thst have seen pictures of it in previous posts haha

·
Registered
90 Posts
Or do I go for silver alloys or white my mate thinks keep it black what do you lot think well I say you lot the lot thst have seen pictures of it in previous posts haha
It's not original but I do like the black against the blue 👍

Not a fan of white.

Silver is in the middle, I did mine silver to try and get close to original as possible as black on black wouldn't suit mine.

Black gets my 👍

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sometimes i feel like i paid for the price for buying a 93k ST220 for just under £800. Feels like she'll never be on the road again ever :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Mine has done under 400 miles in 2 years and currently doesn't have an MOT, it does sometimes feel like a never ending list but I now only need an evap valve and then it's ready for MOT, stick with it you will get there and it will be all worth it 👍

·
Registered
491 Posts
I like silver wheels as the wheel detail can be lost with black but with the right mods, black eyes, repeaters, black grills, black wheels suit the car better.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Today i put my modded headlights back on the car after sorting out the small brackets on the back that had snapped. Hacksaw blade snipped back & formed into shape, couple of self tappers and epoxy resin. Jobs a good'un, fit a treat

14381 - 14400 of 14414 Posts