Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
14401 - 14420 of 14445 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Im biased. I hate black wheels no matter what 😂. I love white. Again Im biased on that one 😂

·
Registered
308 Posts
So today Ive decided to get started on the refurb here is it so far Ive just finished the rear wheel and I will do the other side end of week I think

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Afternoon all, been quiet but busy and will update my project thread over weekend. But shameless plug for those who dont look in classified section Im on the hunt for some original st200 centre caps if anyone has any? If not will order new chrome ones and get busy with spray can :)

Have good weekend all.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I bought a replacement rear bumper, my old one had developed a crack even though it hasn't been off the drive in a few months ! It was alot easier to fit than expected but I needed to drill out each of the screws holding the undertray on.

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
This weekend I…….
Had my 1st road trip in 18 months. As Le Mans ticket sales were heavily restricted along with the ongoing travel restrictions. I booked to do Stay Mans with 1st Tickets near Silverstone. Only 75 miles but the furthest the car has been since prior to COVID. Great weekend, even the weather didn’t dampen sprits.
couldnt resist parking next to the Mk5 Cortina estate for a quick photo as that is what I had as my 1st cars. One word that sprang to mind was “evolution”.
Finally got to see and have a play out mates 480bhp Cosworth Sapphire. I can’t remember the last time I felt such brutal acceleration. Needless to say the 220 felt a little “flat” on the way home!!
it was nice to get the 220 out for a good run instead of has felt like endless trips to and from the storage unit a couple of miles away while moving house. It seems to have cleared the exhaust and has the lovely deep hum to it again.
Cheers.
Bill.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
So although I said I like and have black wheels I am today as my car is not being used for foreseeable future I am having white wheels i am getting all new tyres all round so not too bothered about paint on tyre and I’m letting that dry over night to then do more coats of white and some clear lacquer hopefully will look alright
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

14401 - 14420 of 14445 Posts