Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a few bits to the car that has made it seemed more refined since i bought it

my mods include:
  • forge hoses
  • intercooler
  • decat
  • full stainless exhaust
  • remap
  • Hybrid Turbo
  • K&N panel filter
i was just wondering what people habe done to make the engine seem more refined? i must say some of the more noticeable things i have done has been things like aux belt and pulleys,tensioner ect, lower engine mount upgrade, 2 stroke with every tank.

i do regulalry give it an oil change ( every 6 months before and after winter ) and clean air filter every 8 weeks

there are still many things to do which i dont think the car has ever been lucky enough to recieve yet like pollen filter, gear box oil, engine coolant, fuel filter. i do plan on tackling most of these before the next MOT in march 2013

im aiming for the car to purr like a kitten and not chugg along like a tractor lol if anyone has any comments on which they would recommend changing/cleaning or doing more oftern let us know.

cheers

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd recommend one Dan I'm euro 3 myself with an EGR blanking plate and pulled 214bhp an 490nm at Mas the other week. Torque is amazing ad you wouldn't believe your eyes when's working out the MPG.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.