Ford Mondeo ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there seems to be a nice run of these in the gallery so thought id add mine.

i sold the ST200 a while back and bought this motor.barely a day after a fastford full feature on the 200 and off it went to a very careful owner who appreciated what i was doing and knew he had a good base for his project.

ive added a lot of small personal touches and tried to bring out some more character with ideas of my own with much much more to come over 2010.

cheers for looking..

·
Founder (Retired)
424 Posts
Hi Spooj,

Welcome to the club

That's a really tidy looking motor! How clean!! You all put me to shame!!!!

Really like the 4 door over my 5 door version... I was looking out for one but they seem to be difficult to come across.

Jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks awesome spooj, I can't stop looking at the shiny blue paint you've got there... mine is silver and would like to know if you did any special paint treatment? I have one of the few Mondeo's ST220 in Mexico...

Where did you get those head lamps eyebrows? i'd like to do the same with mine and haven't found anything here at Mexico. There are not much Mondeo accesories here as Ford decided to stop selling it here in 2006...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks awesome spooj, I can't stop looking at the shiny blue paint you've got there... mine is silver and would like to know if you did any special paint treatment? I have one of the few Mondeo's ST220 in Mexico...

Where did you get those head lamps eyebrows? i'd like to do the same with mine and haven't found anything here at Mexico. There are not much Mondeo accesories here as Ford decided to stop selling it here in 2006...
hi mate.its fully corrected by myself and a machine polisher and then well maintained week in week out.
i use a lot of dodo juice products which keep it in very good condition thru the seasons.
the lightbrows are a German like type cos the UK ones we get are awful looking.i say German type cos on the continent,there the only type used and i think they have just the right angle and 'look'.

scoobypez:no thanks matey.i much prefer the saloon look.much sleeker looking rear end but thanks anyway.
heres a few updated pics i took very recently.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice Spooge. how did u do the front grill?
sorry for the very late reply mate,for some reason i cant get the board to send me email notifications lol doh.

i scoured the net for some ally mesh and found some pre painted black which was a touch.
then cut up the ford grill which was a pain.shaped the mesh into the surround and then bonded it in.
it leaves a keyhole entry space between the holes for the bonnet catch lock and gives a badgless look .ive seen aftermarket ones just like it but for nearly 200 notes.crazy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts